Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chicago Sisterfriend time!

So I recently got to take a quick weekend trip to Chicago to visit some of my best friends ever. Like always, I'm sad that we live far apart and wish that they could be present in my life on a day to day basis, but I'll settle for group text chats and occasional visits . Since I have to.

The visit was perfect. Lots of talking, laughing, roaming around town, sipping fancy cocktails, and of course chips and salsa.  I hadn't spent any time in Chicago before, so I loved getting to walk through the city. It's so beautiful and the sun was shining. I finally got to see the Bean that everyone is always talking about. People are really into The Bean --all kinds of interesting photography was going on around there but we went for a pretty standard shot, followed by a quick Eddie Lou (Bip's BF) inspired shot.

Also....we ate some really amazing donuts.

















All in all, I really had the best weekend and have been missing my friends like crazy since returning home. I think I was laughing the entire trip....I have so much fun with these girls and am so beyond grateful for their friendship. Cannot...WAIT for our next girls weekend.


1 comment: