Saturday, March 9, 2013

BluePrint Cleanse :: Day 2

Day two...started out great. I wasn't hungry and actually had to remind myself to drink the juices. I had tons of energy...felt like I'd had lots of coffee but without the jitters or caffeine crash. I figured the evening would be piece of cake. CAKECAKECAKECAKE. I saved my -before heading home- drink until just before I left the office so that I could avoid the subway cravings.

No worries. Got home and was thrilled to see that during Louis's cleansing boredeom (#weeatforfun) he cleaned the entire apartment. What a lovely site to come home to!! It was about 6:30pm and as I sat on the couch thinking about our night, and Saturday...it's the weekend for G's sake..I became DEPRESSED. Not really depressed, but antsy, irritated, and over it. Physically I was feeling amazing - clean, energetic, light...but mentally I wanted to chop, chop, chop, stir, sautee, roast, chomp, crunch, devour.

We decided to go to a movie. Oz the Great and Powerful. What better time to see a movie?! The intoxicating smell of buttery popcorn, people sipping sizzling soda, kids jamming wads of gummies and chocolates into their faces. No problem. Two bottles of water for us. My insides ached. I wanted pancakes. I tried to block it out, but wasn't sure how Louis was holding up so well, when I felt ready to break. I guess we know who has the mental strength in this duo. It did ended up being a good distraction, but I was just ready to get home to my favorite milkshake (telling myself it's a milkshake)...the cashew milk.

We went to bed soon after. Couldn't wait the whole 2 hours of digesting time. I still love this and am so happy to be doing it....but I am glad there is only 1 day left because eating is fun. And I'm ready to eat.



1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard that I have tears running down my cheeks.

    Today is my a Day One.

    ReplyDelete