Wednesday, December 11, 2013

pretty things

If you're anything like me, you have probably been racking your brain for weeks trying to think of the most perfect and thoughtful gifts to give during the holidays this year. And, if you're anything like me, you might have the most difficult husband to shop for and parents who claim to want and need nothing other than your company for Christmas. Alas, this makes coming up with gifts quite difficult. Lucky for you and me, there are so many wonderful lists floating around the internet with suggestions some of which may be just perfect for your dear ones. While I have not created a gift guide (I'm the one looking for ideas remember?), I do have a suggestion for your favorite mom, grandmother, aunt, girlfriend, or anyone you know who enjoys wearing original, pretty, handmade jewelry.

Recently, Kristin, a friend of several of my friends sent me a pair of adorable earrings from her Etsy shop, called one little mango . Not sure if you have heard, but tassels are all the rage right now (if I'm onto this surely you must be), and a perfect accessory to any fancy or casual outfit. I wore mine this past weekend to brunch in the city and to cocktails at the most fancy, Christmassy bar ever.






Kristin makes several colors and styles, so you are sure to find at least one piece for either yourself or a favorite in your life. She has other delights in her shop as well, below are a few of my top picks.

Aren't the clasps on the necklaces amazing? I'm really into basics lately when it comes to my wardrobe, so I love fun jewelry to dress things up and make my outfits a bit more interesting.
 
Hope you enjoy one little mango as much as I do and that you can check a few things off of your holiday shopping lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment