Sunday, July 10, 2011

June 22nd: Beacon Theatre: Ed Ved: Engagement!

It was the most perfect night ever, from start to finish. Our favorite family, the Storeys, were in town for the show, so I met them for dinner beforehand since Louis was running late. We ended up getting tickets to the NY show pretty last minute, so I was extremely excited to be there and I was also so happy to see sweet Jim and Naomi for a few hours before they returned to Orlando. When we got inside, Louis bought us each a glass of wine. He hasn't ever wanted wine over the last 4 years, and it's something I always wish that we could enjoy together, so I was giddy at the thought of us sipping merlot while we listened and sang along to Eddie Vedder. We found our seats and as the show began I had continuous bursts of energy and excitement because it was all so amazing. A few nights before we had seen Eddie in Hartford, but really it's just completely different in NY. The vibe of the audience, the energy, I don't think there was ever a time that I felt more happy. Toward the end, the house lights came up and Eddie began singing Big Hard Sun from Into the Wild, everyone in the audience was standing, swaying, singing and Louis asked me to marry him!!! It was like we were the only ones in the theatre.. but the theatre was packed...everyone was thrilled..but we were the only two sharing that particular moment. I felt, and I still feel like the happiest person alive.

Afterward we found Jimi and Naomi and had a celebration together. It couldn't have been more perfect and special that they were there with us.

I'm constantly staring at my hand, ecstatic and thankful that my favorite person on earth wants me to be his forever.


Here we are at our seats right after the show!


Official!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment